CMP generation with views - Weblogic

This is a discussion on CMP generation with views - Weblogic ; I apologize if this is the wrong list to ask this on.... Is there a way to instruct Workshop to query all of the views in a given database instead of tables? I'm dealing with a database in which tables ...

  1. CMP generation with views

    I apologize if this is the wrong list to ask this on....

    Is there a way to instruct Workshop to query all of the views in a given database
    instead of tables? I'm dealing with a database in which tables are inaccessible
    and all access must go through views.

    Thanks

  2. Re: CMP generation with views

    Try specifying the view name in place of the table name.

+ Reply to Thread