another CacheFullException problem - Weblogic

This is a discussion on another CacheFullException problem - Weblogic ; My application running on Weblogic Server 8.1SP1 is experiencing an inexplicable CacheFullException. All transactions commit and only CMP entity beans are involved. Following a suggestion in another post on this bboard I ran my application with -Dweblogic.ejb.cache.debug and -Dweblogic.ejb.cache.verbose. I ...

  1. another CacheFullException problem

    My application running on Weblogic Server 8.1SP1 is experiencing an inexplicable
    CacheFullException. All transactions commit and only CMP entity beans are involved.
    Following a suggestion in another post on this bboard I ran my application with
    -Dweblogic.ejb.cache.debug and -Dweblogic.ejb.cache.verbose. I received the following
    assertion:

    [Entity Cache] : ** Cache count was: 1
    [Entity Cache]: ** lruCount was: 2
    weblogic.utils.AssertionError: ***** ASSERTION FAILED *****[ cache count did not
    match ]
    at weblogic.ejb20.cache.EntityCache.validateDataStruc tures(EntityCache.java:863)

    Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Chriss

  2. Re: another CacheFullException problem

    Hi,

    How long is the container up and running before you see this problem ?
    Is this a happening in a new application or one that's been in production
    for quite a while ?

    One obvious thing to check first is to make sure that if any of the beans
    involved have their own custom Primary Key Classes, is that the
    equals(Object otherPK) method in the Primary Key class is correct.
    If it is not, this can lead to cache problems...

    Please check this first.

    -thorick

+ Reply to Thread