oracle blob with weblogic 6.1 - Weblogic

This is a discussion on oracle blob with weblogic 6.1 - Weblogic ; hi, I try to map an cmp field to an oracle blob. I am using byte[] datatype and I put into the descriptor the line OracleBlob When I now try to access the EJBs with the help of the findByPrimaryKey ...

  1. oracle blob with weblogic 6.1

    hi,

    I try to map an cmp field to an oracle blob. I am using byte[] datatype and
    I put into the descriptor the line

    OracleBlob

    When I now try to access the EJBs with the help of the findByPrimaryKey
    finder method I got the follwing error :

    java.io.StreamCorruptedException: InputStream does not contain a serialized
    object.

    Can anyone help me with my problem? I am using Weblogic 6.1. I already
    managed to use oracle clobs.

    Michael

  2. Re: oracle blob with weblogic 6.1

    http://216.148.48.115/news/ArticleFrame.jsp?server=newsgroups.beasys.com&group=weblogic.developer.interest.ejb.cmp&article=<3ca1d97c$1@newsgroups.bea.com>

    "Michael Meyer" wrote:
    >hi,
    >
    >I try to map an cmp field to an oracle blob. I am using byte[] datatype
    >and
    >I put into the descriptor the line
    >
    >OracleBlob
    >
    >When I now try to access the EJBs with the help of the findByPrimaryKey
    >finder method I got the follwing error :
    >
    >java.io.StreamCorruptedException: InputStream does not contain a serialized
    >object.
    >
    >Can anyone help me with my problem? I am using Weblogic 6.1. I already
    >managed to use oracle clobs.
    >
    >Michael

  3. Re: oracle blob with weblogic 6.1

    sorry, but my browser only displays an empty page

    "Deepak Vohra" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    http://216.148.48.115/news/ArticleFr...beasys.com&gro
    up=weblogic.developer.interest.ejb.cmp&article=<3ca1d97c$1@newsgroups.bea.co
    m>

    > "Michael Meyer" wrote:
    > >hi,
    > >
    > >I try to map an cmp field to an oracle blob. I am using byte[] datatype
    > >and
    > >I put into the descriptor the line
    > >
    > >OracleBlob
    > >
    > >When I now try to access the EJBs with the help of the findByPrimaryKey
    > >finder method I got the follwing error :
    > >
    > >java.io.StreamCorruptedException: InputStream does not contain a

    serialized
    > >object.
    > >
    > >Can anyone help me with my problem? I am using Weblogic 6.1. I already
    > >managed to use oracle clobs.
    > >
    > >Michael

  4. Re: oracle blob with weblogic 6.1

    Hi

    OracleBlob assumes that the BLOB stored in the Oracle DB is
    a serialized Java Object. In versions 70sp5 and 81sp2 there
    is a tag that specifies that the BLOB consists of raw bytes.
    There is also a patch to apply this to 70sp2, but nothing
    is currently available to do this for 6.1

    -thorick

+ Reply to Thread