debugging sql queries generated by CMP's - Weblogic

This is a discussion on debugging sql queries generated by CMP's - Weblogic ; Hi, I wish to log the sql generated by weblogic for the CMP entities when they are called within the application. Is there any mechanism to view/log the sql statements generate in weblogic 7.0. I have tried the following entry ...

  1. debugging sql queries generated by CMP's

    Hi,

    I wish to log the sql generated by weblogic for the CMP entities when they are
    called within the application. Is there any mechanism to view/log the sql statements
    generate in weblogic 7.0.

    I have tried the following entry in the config.xml but it doesnt work

    thanks

    Vivek

  2. Re: debugging sql queries generated by CMP's

    Add the following system property when starting WebLogic: -Dweblogic.ejb20.cmp.rdbms.codegen.verbose=true.
    The SQL will appear on WebLogic standard out (NOT in the logs).

    "Vivek" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I wish to log the sql generated by weblogic for the CMP entities when
    >they are
    >called within the application. Is there any mechanism to view/log the
    >sql statements
    >generate in weblogic 7.0.
    >
    >I have tried the following entry in the config.xml but it doesnt work
    >

    >thanks
    >
    >Vivek

+ Reply to Thread