How do you view generated weblogic SQL in the console - Weblogic

This is a discussion on How do you view generated weblogic SQL in the console - Weblogic ; Hello, I am using weblogic 8.1 and I am trying to view the sql that has been generated by weblogic using EJB-QL in the console. I have found the following information and added these commands to my startWebLogic file but ...

  1. How do you view generated weblogic SQL in the console

    Hello,

    I am using weblogic 8.1 and I am trying to view the sql that has been generated
    by weblogic using EJB-QL in the console. I have found the following information
    and added these commands to my startWebLogic file but this does not seem to work.
    It displays many other things but not the information I am interested in

    -Dweblogic.ejb20.cmp.rdbms.debug=true
    -Dweblogic.ejb20.cmp.rdbms.verbose=true

    What I want is for weblogic to display the SQL in the console everytime a finder
    method is executed. Can anyone help. Thanks.

  2. Re: How do you view generated weblogic SQL in the console

    You should be able to use this system property:

    -Dweblogic.ejb20.cmp.rdbms.codegen.verbose=true

    It will give you more information than you need, but it will tell you the SQL
    that is getting executed.

    Sam

    Christain Vaughan wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I am using weblogic 8.1 and I am trying to view the sql that has been generated
    > by weblogic using EJB-QL in the console. I have found the following information
    > and added these commands to my startWebLogic file but this does not seem to work.
    > It displays many other things but not the information I am interested in
    >
    > -Dweblogic.ejb20.cmp.rdbms.debug=true
    > -Dweblogic.ejb20.cmp.rdbms.verbose=true
    >
    > What I want is for weblogic to display the SQL in the console everytime a finder
    > method is executed. Can anyone help. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread