Loding Bean which uses CMR? - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Loding Bean which uses CMR? - Weblogic ; Hi all, I am using CMR in Entity beans. I have one questiion in the behavior of CMR. I have three Entity EJBs named as ejbA, ejbB and ejbC. In ejbA i have two methods (cmr) getEjbB & getEjbB. When ...

  1. Loding Bean which uses CMR?

    Hi all,
    I am using CMR in Entity beans. I have one questiion in the behavior of CMR. I
    have three Entity EJBs named as ejbA, ejbB and ejbC. In ejbA i have two methods
    (cmr) getEjbB & getEjbB.
    When I find the ejbA using some finder query will it load the child ejbs (ejbB,
    ejbC) or only ejbA is loaded. Is weblogic loading the other beans (which are in
    relationship) with ejbA when we find ejbA. Actually when the relatioship beans
    (ejbB & ejbC) are getting loaded.

    I would appreciate if anybody can give some idea about weblogic behavior in this
    case.

    Thanks,
    Ramamoorthy G.

  2. Re: Loding Bean which uses CMR?

    Hi,

    To load related beans on invoking a finder, you need to define the relationship-caching
    for a bean and set the caching-name for the finders. See the weblogic RDBMS dtd
    for tag details.

    example from rdbms descriptor

    urcachingname

    cmrfieldofbean
    fieldgroupname

    thefieldgroup
    urcachingname
    ..

    "Ramamoorthy G" wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >I am using CMR in Entity beans. I have one questiion in the behavior
    >of CMR. I
    >have three Entity EJBs named as ejbA, ejbB and ejbC. In ejbA i have two
    >methods
    >(cmr) getEjbB & getEjbB.
    >When I find the ejbA using some finder query will it load the child ejbs
    >(ejbB,
    >ejbC) or only ejbA is loaded. Is weblogic loading the other beans (which
    >are in
    >relationship) with ejbA when we find ejbA. Actually when the relatioship
    >beans
    >(ejbB & ejbC) are getting loaded.
    >
    >I would appreciate if anybody can give some idea about weblogic behavior
    >in this
    >case.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Ramamoorthy G.