java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments;nested exception - Weblogic

This is a discussion on java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments;nested exception - Weblogic ; Hello Everyone, We are getting the below given exception in our client (web-tier) logs which gives call to midtier(EJB's) WebTier is hosted on weblogic 8.1sp3 MidTier is hosted on weblogic 8.1sp3 Exception is: java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested exception is: ...

  1. java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments;nested exception

    Hello Everyone,

    We are getting the below given exception in our client (web-tier) logs which gives call to midtier(EJB's)

    WebTier is hosted on weblogic 8.1sp3
    MidTier is hosted on weblogic 8.1sp3

    Exception is:
    java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested exception is:
    java.io.StreamCorruptedException

    * This has started comming recently, and we haven't done any changes wrt this part of code, nor any changes wrt valuobjects getting passed.

    * This occurs only on some of the servers in a cluster and then sticks on that server until we restart the server.

    Can anybody throw some lite on this issue,
    Please let me know if you need more information,

    Anticipating your help,
    Thanks,
    Saurabh

  2. Re: java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments;nested exception

    just take a look the article about java rmi error unmarshalling arguments

+ Reply to Thread