I have a stateless session bean, all methods have the Required tx
attribute. I need to modify one of these methods, and I am thinking of
running it in an unspecified tx context as it makes some calls to to
DB2 tables which hold data that hardly every change. So, the
NotSupported tx attribute looks correct.

My real question is what I should do if something like SQLException is
thrown whilst doing DB access. How is this best handled? I'm wondering
if should call Connection.rollback() in case any database locks need
to be released.
--
Visit Caribbean Aviation:
http://www.caribbeanaviation.com/