Re: Exploded ears -- HELP! - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Re: Exploded ears -- HELP! - Weblogic ; I have a similar issues, where I add all all utility jars to Class-path entry. But sice the length of this entry crosses 72 char limit, all truncated jars are not taken into account. Can any one suggest any solution. ...

  1. Re: Exploded ears -- HELP!

    I have a similar issues, where I add all all utility jars to Class-path entry.
    But sice the length of this entry crosses 72 char limit, all truncated jars are
    not taken into account. Can any one suggest any solution.

    Thanks,
    JS

    "John Lindwall" wrote:
> [...]

    >weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.DeploymentTarget .updateServerDeployments(D
    >> > eploymentTarget.java:232)
    >> > at
    >> >

    >weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.DeploymentTarget .updateDeployments(Deploym
    >> > entTarget.java:192)
    >> > at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    >> > at
    >> >

    >weblogic.management.internal.DynamicMBeanImpl.invo keLocally(DynamicMBeanImpl
    >> > .java:562)
    >> > at
    >> >

    >weblogic.management.internal.DynamicMBeanImpl.invo ke(DynamicMBeanImpl.java:5
    >> > 48)
    >> > at
    >> >

    >weblogic.management.internal.ConfigurationMBeanImp l.invoke(ConfigurationMBea
    >> > nImpl.java:285)
    >> > at

    >com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBea nServerImpl.java:1555)
    >> > at

    >com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBea nServerImpl.java:1523)
    >> > at weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBe anProxy.java:439)
    >> > at weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBe anProxy.java:180)
    >> > at $Proxy36.updateDeployments(Unknown Source)
    >> > at
    >> >

    >weblogic.management.configuration.ServerMBean_Cach ingStub.updateDeployments(
    >> > ServerMBean_CachingStub.java:2326)
    >> > at
    >> >

    >weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.ApplicationManag er.startConfigManager(Appl
    >> > icationManager.java:240)
    >> > at
    >> >

    >weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.ApplicationManag er.start(ApplicationManage
    >> > r.java:122)
    >> > at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    >> > at
    >> >

    >weblogic.management.internal.DynamicMBeanImpl.invo keLocally(DynamicMBeanImpl
    >> > .java:562)
    >> > at
    >> >

    >weblogic.management.internal.DynamicMBeanImpl.invo ke(DynamicMBeanImpl.java:5
    >> > 48)
    >> > at
    >> >

    >weblogic.management.internal.ConfigurationMBeanImp l.invoke(ConfigurationMBea
    >> > nImpl.java:285)
    >> > at

    >com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBea nServerImpl.java:1555)
    >> > at

    >com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBea nServerImpl.java:1523)
    >> > at weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBe anProxy.java:439)
    >> > at weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBe anProxy.java:180)
    >> > at $Proxy28.start(Unknown Source)
    >> > at
    >> >

    >weblogic.management.configuration.ApplicationManag erMBean_CachingStub.start(
    >> > ApplicationManagerMBean_CachingStub.java:435)
    >> > at weblogic.management.Admin.startApplicationManager( Admin.java:1033)
    >> > at weblogic.management.Admin.finish(Admin.java:493)
    >> > at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.start(T3Srvr.java:429)
    >> > at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:170)

  2. Re: Exploded ears -- HELP!

    Well, you could reference a.jar and b.jar from the top-level manifest.
    a.jar could reference c.jar and d.jar. etc

    -- Rob

+ Reply to Thread