Hi,

I'm having problems with a MessageDrivenBean that is deployed on a Weblogic 8.1
server. It listens to a JMS Queue on a Weblogic 6.1 server.

I'm getting the following error message upon deployment:

[java.lang.SecurityException: Authentication for user system denied in realm wl_realm

I've made sure that both servers are installed with the user "system" and a password
of "password".

This worked fine for two WL6.1 servers.

Here's my ejb-jar.xml:

'-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans 2.0//EN'

'http://java.sun.com/dtd/ejb-jar_2_0.dtd'>

WebResponseJMSBean com.ditech.webresponse.jms.WebResponseJMSBean
Container javax.jms.Queue

Transaction attributes for 'WebResponseJMSBean' methods
WebResponseJMSBean *
NotSupported

Here's my weblogic-ejb-jar.xml:

'-//BEA Systems, Inc.//DTD WebLogic 6.0.0 EJB//EN'

'http://www.bea.com/servers/wls600/dtd/weblogic-ejb-jar.dtd'>

WebResponseJMSBean

com.ditech.jms.CowResponseQueue
t3://localhost:7003 com.ptp.jms.AppOnlineConnectionFactory

ejb/WebResponseJMSBean

Can anyone give me any suggestions?

Thanks in advance, -Ben