problem in running entity bean examples - Weblogic

This is a discussion on problem in running entity bean examples - Weblogic ; I am trying to run a entity bean example in my bea ,earlier i was getting the error that the data source name could not be found ,and so i replaced the data source name in my .xml file as ...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: problem in running entity bean examples

  1. problem in running entity bean examples


    I am trying to run a entity bean example in my bea ,earlier i was getting the error
    that the data source name could not be found ,and so i replaced the data source
    name in my .xml file
    as cgDataSource and now i am not finding that error ,and the
    jsp page is also displayed ,but the data is not inserted into
    my database table.

    I tried it using my personal domain ,and i edited the weblogic.properties file
    also ,but now i am getting the error that the data source name could not be found

  2. Re: problem in running entity bean examples


    Hi,

    An error saying a data source can't be found indicates one of two problems:

    1. The data source name in your cmp descriptor doesn't match the JNDI name of
    the actual data source. To rule this out, verify the names are indeed the same.

    2. The data source didn't deploy. Usually this is caused by the underlying connection
    pool not deploying. Look in you server log to verify the data source and the
    underlying connection pool both deployed properly.

    - Matt

    "Vipin Nair" wrote:
    >
    >I am trying to run a entity bean example in my bea ,earlier i was getting
    >the error
    >that the data source name could not be found ,and so i replaced the data
    >source
    >name in my .xml file
    >as cgDataSource and now i am not finding that error ,and the
    >jsp page is also displayed ,but the data is not inserted into
    >my database table.
    >
    >I tried it using my personal domain ,and i edited the weblogic.properties
    >file
    >also ,but now i am getting the error that the data source name could
    >not be found



+ Reply to Thread