I have to generate a set of EJB jars for our project. There is no
ordering dependency, so I would like to try creating them in parallel.

I know that Weblogic ejbc uses a cache directory. I'm concerned that
concurrent instances of ejbc may not cooperate if they are using the
same cache dir. I know that there are parameters specify cache
directories for IIOP and RMI related functions, but I do not believe
that there is one for specifying the primary cache directory.

Does anybody have experience with running ejbc concurrently ?

Thanks,
John Broderick

System Analyst
Fedex Ground