WLS 8.1 with Oracle 8.1.5.7 - Weblogic

This is a discussion on WLS 8.1 with Oracle 8.1.5.7 - Weblogic ; Hi, I am using WLS with Oracle (connexion Pool). The JDBC driver is configured with the thin client of Oracle. The connexion are very low even if a low number of users are connected to the system. Is there any ...

  1. WLS 8.1 with Oracle 8.1.5.7

    Hi,

    I am using WLS with Oracle (connexion Pool). The JDBC driver is configured with the thin client of Oracle.
    The connexion are very low even if a low number of users are connected to the system.
    Is there any recommandations please.
    Thanks,

    Elie

  2. Re: WLS 8.1 with Oracle 8.1.5.7

    Set initial capacity=max capacity.

    AWAD wrote:
    >Hi,
    >
    >I am using WLS with Oracle (connexion Pool). The JDBC driver is configured
    >with the thin client of Oracle.
    >The connexion are very low even if a low number of users are connected
    >to the system.
    >Is there any recommandations please.
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Elie