Weblogic 5.1/8.1 server getting shutdown. - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Weblogic 5.1/8.1 server getting shutdown. - Weblogic ; Urgent: We are starting weblogic as a windows service. Some times it is getting shut down with out any error in weblogic console. It is a random behaviour. If i see the windows event viewer it is showing event id ...

  1. Weblogic 5.1/8.1 server getting shutdown.

    Urgent:

    We are starting weblogic as a windows service. Some times it is getting shut down
    with out any error in weblogic console. It is a random behaviour. If i see the
    windows event viewer it is showing event id as 7031 against my service name. The
    desription is '

    """The CALM Server service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 2 time(s).
    The following corrective action will be taken in 0 milliseconds: No action. """""

    Please suggest a solution for this.

  2. Re: Weblogic 5.1/8.1 server getting shutdown.

    can you check the logs and see what they say?

    "Raja Sekhar" wrote in message

    > Urgent:
    >
    > We are starting weblogic as a windows service. Some times it is getting

    shut down
    > with out any error in weblogic console. It is a random behaviour. If i see

    the
    > windows event viewer it is showing event id as 7031 against my service

    name. The
    > desription is '
    >
    > """The CALM Server service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 2

    time(s).
    > The following corrective action will be taken in 0 milliseconds: No

    action. """""

    > Please suggest a solution for this.

+ Reply to Thread