Deploying with properties file - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Deploying with properties file - Weblogic ; Hello All, I am deploying ejbs using a ear file. I have included the needed properties files in the top level of the ejb jar file. When the server tries to deploy the ejbs, I am getting a MissingResourceException, because ...

  1. Deploying with properties file

    Hello All,
    I am deploying ejbs using a ear file. I have included the needed properties files
    in the top level of the ejb jar file. When the server tries to deploy the ejbs,
    I am getting a MissingResourceException, because the a ejb can't find a property
    file during initialization.

  2. Re: Deploying with properties file

    I'd need some more information. If the properties file is in the root
    of the ejb-jar, then using getResourceAsStream to find it, should work fine.

    I'm attaching an example I wrote a while back that demonstrates reading
    properties files.

    If you're still having problems, can you show me the exception and how
    you load the properties file.

    Also, double-check that the classloader calling getResourceAsStream is
    not the system classloader.

    -- Rob

    Jeba Bhaskaran wrote:
    > Hello All,
    > I am deploying ejbs using a ear file. I have included the needed properties files
    > in the top level of the ejb jar file. When the server tries to deploy the ejbs,
    > I am getting a MissingResourceException, because the a ejb can't find a property
    > file during initialization.

+ Reply to Thread