Exception while deploying p13n_ejb.jar - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Exception while deploying p13n_ejb.jar - Weblogic ; Hi! I use BEA WebLogic Platform 8.1.1, OS is Windows 2000 Pro. I've created an Integration Domain and created a default application in Workshop. I want to use the classes in p13n package to manage users, groups, roles in my ...

  1. Exception while deploying p13n_ejb.jar

    Hi! I use BEA WebLogic Platform 8.1.1, OS is Windows 2000 Pro. I've created
    an Integration Domain and created a default application in Workshop. I want
    to use the classes in p13n package to manage users, groups, roles in my own
    application, so , I add p13n_system.jar and p13n_controls.jar to Libraries
    directory and import p13n_ejb.jar to Modules directory. Then, as the
    tutorial says, I create a page flow with User Login Control. Compile
    success, but when I try to deploy the application to the domain, I get the
    error message:

    I want to know how to deploy the p13n_ejb.jar in an Integration Domain,
    Thank you for your reply

    <2004-2-11 下午15时57分37秒 CST> occur red while reading the DataSync properties META-INF/datasync.properties
    for appli cation UserManPOC. Unread properties ignored, continuing with
    default settings.
    java.io.IOException: javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: Unable to
    find ApplicationConfiguration=null with parent
    integration:Name=UserManPOC,Type=Appli
    cation.
    at
    com.bea.p13n.management.ApplicationHelper.resource Exists(ApplicationH
    elper.java:1031)
    at
    com.bea.p13n.management.data.repository.DataReposi toryFactory.loadPro
    fileSettings(DataRepositoryFactory.java:632)
    at
    com.bea.p13n.management.data.repository.DataReposi toryFactory.getMast
    erDataRepository(DataRepositoryFactory.java:402)
    at
    com.bea.p13n.property.internal.PropertySetManagerI mpl.ejbCreate(Prope
    rtySetManagerImpl.java:203)
    at
    com.bea.p13n.property.internal.PropertySetManager_ bjbwe8_Impl.ejbCrea
    te(PropertySetManager_bjbwe8_Impl.java:135)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)
    at
    sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native MethodAccessorImpl.
    java:39)
    at
    sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(De legatingMethodAcces
    sorImpl.java:25)
    at
    weblogic.ejb20.pool.StatelessSessionPool.createBea n(StatelessSessionP
    ool.java:172)
    at weblogic.ejb20.pool.Pool.createInitialBeans(Pool.j ava:254)
    at
    weblogic.ejb20.manager.StatelessManager.initialize Pool(StatelessManag
    er.java:376)
    at
    weblogic.ejb20.deployer.EJBDeployer.initializePool s(EJBDeployer.java:
    1530)
    at weblogic.ejb20.deployer.EJBDeployer.start(EJBDeplo yer.java:1397)
    at weblogic.ejb20.deployer.EJBModule.start(EJBModule. java:668)
    at
    weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.start(J2EEA pplicationContainer
    ..java:2017)
    at
    weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.activate(J2 EEApplicationContai
    ner.java:2058)
    at
    weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Com ponentActivateTask.
    activateContainer(SlaveDeployer.java:2624)
    at
    weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Act ivateTask.doCommit(
    SlaveDeployer.java:2547)
    at
    weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Tas k.commit(SlaveDeplo
    yer.java:2349)
    at
    weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Tas k.checkAutoCommit(S
    laveDeployer.java:2431)
    at
    weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Tas k.prepare(SlaveDepl
    oyer.java:2343)
    at
    weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Act ivateTask.prepare(S
    laveDeployer.java:2511)
    at
    weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.pro cessPrepareTask(Sla
    veDeployer.java:833)
    at
    weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.pre pareDelta(SlaveDepl
    oyer.java:542)
    at
    weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.pre pareUpdate(SlaveDep
    loyer.java:500)
    at
    weblogic.drs.internal.SlaveCallbackHandler$1.execu te(SlaveCallbackHan
    dler.java:25)
    at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThrea d.java:197)
    at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.ja va:170)

    <2004-2-11 下午15时57分37秒 CST> performi ng initial refresh of persistent store. DataSync is probably in an
    incomplete or corrupted state.
    com.bea.p13n.management.data.repository.Persistenc eException
    at
    com.bea.p13n.management.data.repository.persistenc e.ApplicationFilePe
    rsistenceManager.addDataItems(ApplicationFilePersi stenceManager.java:334)
    at
    com.bea.p13n.management.data.repository.persistenc e.ApplicationFilePe
    rsistenceManager.refresh(ApplicationFilePersistenc eManager.java:230)
    at
    com.bea.p13n.management.data.repository.internal.A bstractDataReposito
    ry.(AbstractDataRepository.java:138)
    at
    com.bea.p13n.management.data.repository.MasterData Repository.(M
    asterDataRepository.java:49)
    at
    com.bea.p13n.management.data.repository.DataReposi toryFactory.getMast
    erDataRepository(DataRepositoryFactory.java:413)
[...]
    Caused by: java.io.IOException: javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException:
    Unab le to find ApplicationConfiguration=null with parent
    integration:Name=UserManPOC ,Type=Application.
    at
    com.bea.p13n.management.ApplicationHelper.resource Exists(ApplicationH
    elper.java:1031)
    at
    com.bea.p13n.management.data.repository.persistenc e.ApplicationFilePe
    rsistenceManager.addDataItems(ApplicationFilePersi stenceManager.java:252)
    ... 30 more

    I want to know how to deploy the p13n_ejb.jar in an Integration Domain,
    Thank you for your reply

    --------------------

  2. Re: Exception while deploying p13n_ejb.jar

    p13n_system.jar is a system classpath jar; it needs to go in the
    CLASSPATH for starting the java vm. It cannot go in the APP-INF/lib of
    the application.

    It contains an ApplicationConfigurationMBean class that needs to be
    loaded from the system classloader, which is why you got an
    InstanceNotFoundException on it. See
    http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs81/pro...ssloading.html for more
    information about classloaders in WLS.

    Greg