WLS 6.1: Unsatisfied link error in loading libweblogicoci37.sl - Weblogic

This is a discussion on WLS 6.1: Unsatisfied link error in loading libweblogicoci37.sl - Weblogic ; Hello, I am using WLS 6.1 on HP UX 11.11. I created couple of JDBC pools after which when I start WLS (startWebLogic.sh), I get the following error: I am running WLS on an A class server with 1GB RAM. ...

  1. WLS 6.1: Unsatisfied link error in loading libweblogicoci37.sl

    Hello,

    I am using WLS 6.1 on HP UX 11.11. I created couple of JDBC pools after which when I start WLS (startWebLogic.sh), I get the following error:

    I am running WLS on an A class server with 1GB RAM. I have a swap space of 500MB. I even tried -mx512m -ms512m java options while starting WLS, but unable to solve the problem. Can somebody please help ?

  2. Re: WLS 6.1: Unsatisfied link error in loading libweblogicoci37.sl

    Is the directory
    /bea/wlserver6.1/lib/hpux11/oci901_8 in the Path variable?

    thanks,
    Deepak

    Giridhar S wrote:
    >Hello,
    >
    >I am using WLS 6.1 on HP UX 11.11. I created couple of JDBC pools after
    >which when I start WLS (startWebLogic.sh), I get the following error:
    >

    > >pool "jdbc/PursePool" System.loadLibrary(weblogicoci37) threw java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
    >/bea/wlserver6.1/lib/hpux11/oci901_8/libweblogicoci37.sl: insufficient
    >room in the address space to load the library.> >PM IST> >System.loadLibrary(weblogicoci37) threw java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
    >/bea/wlserver6.1/lib/hpux11/oci901_8/libweblogicoci37.sl:
    >insufficient room in the address space to load the library.>
    >
    >I am running WLS on an A class server with 1GB RAM. I have a swap space
    >of 500MB. I even tried -mx512m -ms512m java options while starting WLS,
    >but unable to solve the problem. Can somebody please help ?

+ Reply to Thread