Best Practice.... - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Best Practice.... - Weblogic ; Hi, i have five ejb's than share a common jar file with business model class ). I' dont want include this file in each ejb jar, what can i do ?...

  1. Best Practice....

    Hi, i have five ejb's than share a common jar file with business model class
    ). I' dont want include this file in each ejb jar, what can i do ?

  2. Re: Best Practice....

    Suggestions:

    * Look in APP-INF in 8.1
    * Investigate META-INF/manifest.mf file

    Also, consider bundling all the ejbs in one jar file...

    "PS" wrote in message

    > Hi, i have five ejb's than share a common jar file with business model

    class
    > ). I' dont want include this file in each ejb jar, what can i do ?

  3. Re: Best Practice....

    tks... it's works !!!

    "Carl" wrote:
    >Suggestions:
    >
    >* Look in APP-INF in 8.1
    >* Investigate META-INF/manifest.mf file
    >
    >Also, consider bundling all the ejbs in one jar file...
    >
    >"PS" wrote in message
    >>

    >> Hi, i have five ejb's than share a common jar file with business model

    >class
    >> ). I' dont want include this file in each ejb jar, what can i do ?

+ Reply to Thread