CacheFullException - Weblogic

This is a discussion on CacheFullException - Weblogic ; I am getting CacheFullException when loading CMP beans without setting in descriptor. This started to happen (I think) after I increased maximum number of bean in cache for another bean (with on) to 10000. WL 8.1 SP1. How do I ...

  1. CacheFullException

    I am getting CacheFullException when loading CMP beans without
    setting in descriptor.
    This started to happen (I think) after I increased maximum number of bean in
    cache for another bean (with on) to 10000. WL 8.1 SP1.

    How do I fix that?

    javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: Exception in ejbLoad:; nested
    exception is: weblogic.ejb20.cache.CacheFullExceptio
    weblogic.ejb20.cache.CacheFullExceptio
    at weblogic.ejb20.cache.EntityCache.put(EntityCache.j ava:403
    at weblogic.ejb20.manager.DBManager.getReadyBean(DBMa nager.java:325
    at weblogic.ejb20.manager.DBManager.preInvoke(DBManag er.java:244
    at
    weblogic.ejb20.internal.BaseEJBLocalObject.preInvo keLite(BaseEJBLocalObject.
    java:130
    at
    weblogic.ejb20.internal.EntityEJBLocalObject.preIn vokeLite(EntityEJBLocalObj
    ect.java:95
    at
    com.dashofer.cms.ejb.Doc_bhjrv4_ELOImpl.getName(Do c_bhjrv4_ELOImpl.java:681
    at
    com.dashofer.cms.ejb.dto.DocDtoAssembler.createDto (DocDtoAssembler.java:16
    at
    com.dashofer.cms.ejb.dto.DocDtoAssembler.createDto s(DocDtoAssembler.java:59
    at
    com.dashofer.cms.ejb.dto.ProjectDtoAssembler.creat eDto(ProjectDtoAssembler.j
    ava:25
    at
    com.dashofer.cms.ejb.dto.ProjectFacadeBean.assembl eProjectDto(ProjectFacadeB
    ean.java:139
    at
    com.dashofer.cms.ejb.dto.ProjectFacadeBean.assembl eProjectDtos(ProjectFacade
    Bean.java:156
    at
    com.dashofer.cms.ejb.dto.ProjectFacadeBean.project FindByUserVisible(ProjectF
    acadeBean.java:63
    at
    com.dashofer.cms.ejb.dto.ProjectFacade_an7vlc_ELOI mpl.projectFindByUserVisib
    le(ProjectFacade_an7vlc_ELOImpl.java:280
    at
    com.dashofer.cms.ejb.dto.ProjectDelegate.projectFi ndByUserVisible(ProjectDel
    egate.java:37
    at com.dashofer.webi.struts.action.ViewContent.execut e(ViewContent.java:45
    at
    org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processA ctionPerform(RequestProces
    sor.java:484
    at
    org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process( RequestProcessor.java:274
    at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(Act ionServlet.java:1482
    at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(Actio nServlet.java:507
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:740
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:853
    at
    weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletI nvocationAction.run(Servle
    tStubImpl.java:1053
    at
    weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeSe rvlet(ServletStubImpl.java
    :387
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(Tail Filter.java:28
    at
    weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter (FilterChainImpl.java:27
    at com.dashofer.webi.filters.LoginFilter.doFilter(Log inFilter.java:121
    at
    weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter (FilterChainImpl.java:27
    at
    weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl$Fo rwardAction.run(RequestDis
    patcherImpl.java:385
    at
    weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubjec t.doAs(AuthenticatedSubjec
    t.java:317
    at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Se curityManager.java:118
    at
    weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.fo rward(RequestDispatcherImp
    l.java:286
    at
    org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.doForwar d(RequestProcessor.java:10
    69
    at
    org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processF orwardConfig(RequestProces
    sor.java:455
    at
    org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process( RequestProcessor.java:279
[...]
    weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$Ser vletInvocationAction.run(W
    ebAppServletContext.java:6316
    at
    weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubjec t.doAs(AuthenticatedSubjec
    t.java:317
    at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Se curityManager.java:118
    at
    weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.inv okeServlet(WebAppServletCo
    ntext.java:3622
    at
    weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execu te(ServletRequestImpl.java
    :2569
    at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThrea d.java:197
    at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.ja va:170

  2. Re: CacheFullException

    "GD" wrote in message news:4016c813@newsgroups.bea.com...
    > I am getting CacheFullException when loading CMP beans without
    > setting in descriptor.
    > This started to happen (I think) after I increased maximum number of bean in
    > cache for another bean (with on) to 10000. WL 8.1 SP1.
    >
    > How do I fix that?

    Please check this:

    http://www.viewtier.com/newsgroups/t...dID=9&tstart=0

    Regards,

    Slava Imeshev

> [...]
    > at
    > weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$Ser vletInvocationAction.run(W
    > ebAppServletContext.java:6316
    > at
    > weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubjec t.doAs(AuthenticatedSubjec
    > t.java:317
    > at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Se curityManager.java:118
    > at
    > weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.inv okeServlet(WebAppServletCo
    > ntext.java:3622
    > at
    > weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execu te(ServletRequestImpl.java
    > :2569
    > at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThrea d.java:197
    > at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.ja va:170

  3. Re: CacheFullException

    Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread