Hi,
My application requires to create a join between tables that have
EJBs in different jar files. I tried specifying the ejb-ref tag
referring to the ejb in the other jar file & using the ejb-link name
in the referring ejb to create a join.

This is the query -

"SELECT DISTINCT OBJECT(c) FROM Company c, UserCompany u WHERE
u.userId = ?1 and u.companyId = c.companyId"

UserCompany is defined in the referring ejb-jar.xml as

ejb/user/UserCompanyRemoteHome
Entity
com.test.user.interfaces.UserCompanyRemoteHome
com.test.user.interfaces.UserCompanyRemote
UserCompany

But I get a deployment exception. Does anyone know if this is possible
and if there's something I'm missing here?

Thanks.