Connecting to EJB using wlclient through a proxy server - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Connecting to EJB using wlclient through a proxy server - Weblogic ; I am using a Swing client to connect to a weblogic server8.1sp1 located behind a firewall. I wish to use the iiop protocol to obtain the intial context. Once the IIS proxy is setup what url must I give to ...

  1. Connecting to EJB using wlclient through a proxy server

    I am using a Swing client to connect to a weblogic server8.1sp1 located behind
    a firewall. I wish to use the iiop protocol to obtain the intial context. Once
    the IIS proxy is setup what url must I give to receive the InitialContext reference.

    Sameer

  2. Re: Connecting to EJB using wlclient through a proxy server

    "Sameer Wadkar" writes:

    > I am using a Swing client to connect to a weblogic server8.1sp1 located behind
    > a firewall. I wish to use the iiop protocol to obtain the intial context. Once
    > the IIS proxy is setup what url must I give to receive the InitialContext reference.

    Assuming the firewall does NAT you will need to set up a custom
    channel with a public address representing that of the firewall. You
    then need to use this in your URL.

    andy