editing jar files - Weblogic

This is a discussion on editing jar files - Weblogic ; Hi, I need to edit a parameter in weblogic-ejb-jar.xml in a jar file that comes bundled with WLS. When I tried to do it with WinZip, it is not working. Basically, WinZip is saving the file without path information. So ...

  1. editing jar files

    Hi,

    I need to edit a parameter in weblogic-ejb-jar.xml in a jar file that comes bundled
    with WLS. When I tried to do it with WinZip, it is not working. Basically, WinZip
    is saving the file without path information. So now I see 2 weblogic-ejb-jar.xml
    files in the listing.

    Can you plese help me? How can we edit xml files in jars that come bundled with
    weblogic?

    Thanks,
    Somu

  2. Re: editing jar files

    Extract the jar file.
    Edit the weblogic-ejb-jar.xml.
    Jar the directory.

    thanks,
    Deepak

    "Somu Tanikella" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I need to edit a parameter in weblogic-ejb-jar.xml in a jar file that
    >comes bundled
    >with WLS. When I tried to do it with WinZip, it is not working. Basically,
    >WinZip
    >is saving the file without path information. So now I see 2 weblogic-ejb-jar.xml
    >files in the listing.
    >
    >Can you plese help me? How can we edit xml files in jars that come bundled
    >with
    >weblogic?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Somu

  3. Re: editing jar files

    emacs can handle this...

    -- Rob

    Somu Tanikella wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I need to edit a parameter in weblogic-ejb-jar.xml in a jar file that comes bundled
    > with WLS. When I tried to do it with WinZip, it is not working. Basically, WinZip
    > is saving the file without path information. So now I see 2 weblogic-ejb-jar.xml
    > files in the listing.
    >
    > Can you plese help me? How can we edit xml files in jars that come bundled with
    > weblogic?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Somu

+ Reply to Thread