tranzaction - Weblogic

This is a discussion on tranzaction - Weblogic ; I am calling to Ejb(E) that call to 3 different Ejb ( A + B + C )in one transaction. I got time out and I understand that in case of time out role back operate but I see that ...

  1. tranzaction

    I am calling to Ejb(E) that call to 3 different Ejb ( A + B + C )in one transaction.
    I got time out and I understand that in case of time out role back operate
    but I see that Ejb A success to insert new data to the DB but B + C failed due
    to time out and in spite of that I get time out the Weblogic did not do role back
    on A.

    1. Is the role back mean only for the Ejb that failed?
    2. Can I define that E is individual and in case that it failed there will be
    role back on its entire component??

    Thank u a lot.

  2. Re: tranzaction

    From what you describe A is not running in the same transaction as B and C.
    I'd double check the transaction attributes on the methods and also keep
    in mind the nested transactions are not supported in EJB.

    -thorick

+ Reply to Thread