Errors from the weblogic.appc utility - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Errors from the weblogic.appc utility - Weblogic ; Hi, I am trying to run weblogic.appc on a EAR containing a WAR and a EJB module. The weblogic.appc utility throws 1 error (i guess the first one it encounters) and exits. Is there any workaround to make it continue? ...

  1. Errors from the weblogic.appc utility

    Hi,
    I am trying to run weblogic.appc on a EAR containing a WAR and a EJB module. The weblogic.appc utility throws 1 error (i guess the first one it encounters) and exits. Is there any workaround to make it continue? Would much appreciate any help.
    thanks

  2. Re: Errors from the weblogic.appc utility

    "If an error occurs while running appc from the command line, appc exits with an
    error message."

    http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs81/ejb/appc_ejbc.html

    Kaustubh wrote:
    >Hi,
    >I am trying to run weblogic.appc on a EAR containing a WAR and a EJB
    >module. The weblogic.appc utility throws 1 error (i guess the first
    >one it encounters) and exits. Is there any workaround to make it continue?
    >Would much appreciate any help.
    >thanks

+ Reply to Thread