I'm trying to deploy 2 MDBs on a single instance WebLogic server. However, each
time I deploy, only the first MDB can be deployed. I got the following error
message

The Message-Driven EJB failed while creating a JMS Connection. The error was:
'javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2005: failed to create MQQueueManager for 'Q1''
Linked exception = 'com.ibm.mq.MQException: MQJE001: Completion Code 2, Reason
2103'

I seem to be able to deploy only 1 MDB on the server, but I need both MDBs to
be deployed. Can anyone give me some directions?

Thanks!

Olivia