maximum timeout - Weblogic

This is a discussion on maximum timeout - Weblogic ; What is the maximum timeout value allowed by weblogic for an EJB? It will not accept a value of 10 minutes, it reverts to the default. Thanks...

  1. maximum timeout

    What is the maximum timeout value allowed by weblogic for an EJB? It will not accept
    a value of 10 minutes, it reverts to the default.

    Thanks

  2. Re: maximum timeout

    Which timeout value are you referring to and how was it set to 10 minutes ?

    -thorick

  3. Re: maximum timeout

    We have tried transaction timeout up to 300 secs..it is working..

    -karthi

    "thorick" wrote in message news:<3ffa491e$1@newsgroups.bea.com>...
    > Which timeout value are you referring to and how was it set to 10 minutes ?
    >
    > -thorick

+ Reply to Thread