RE: Re: Cache is at its limit of: '1000' *active* beans - Weblogic

This is a discussion on RE: Re: Cache is at its limit of: '1000' *active* beans - Weblogic ; Hi, What is the resolution to overcome this exception...

  1. RE: Re: Cache is at its limit of: '1000' *active* beans

    Hi,
    What is the resolution to overcome this exception

  2. RE: Re: Cache is at its limit of: '1000' *active* beans

    Hi,

    increase the limit of the cache by setting

    to a higher value.

  3. RE: RE: Re: Cache is at its limit of: '1000' *active* beans

    We migrated Weblogic from 6.1 to 8.1 Sp1.After the Migration ,we are getting the above exception .We never had this issue in 6.1.Apart from Setting the value for max-beans-in-cache ,is there any other way to resolve this exeception.Does sp2 has any fix for this ?

+ Reply to Thread