How to change default compile directory tmp_ejb? - Weblogic

This is a discussion on How to change default compile directory tmp_ejb? - Weblogic ; Dear all, Someone knows how to change the default directory "tmp_ejb...." in WebLogic Server 7.0? This is the default directory where WebLogic Server 7.0 generates and compiles the EJB's declared in config.xml. I try to specify the attribute TmpPath="ANOTHER_TMP_LOCATION_DIRECTORY_FOR_EJB" in ...

  1. How to change default compile directory tmp_ejb?

    Dear all,

    Someone knows how to change the default directory "tmp_ejb...." in WebLogic Server
    7.0?

    This is the default directory where WebLogic Server 7.0 generates and compiles
    the EJB's declared in config.xml.

    I try to specify the attribute TmpPath="ANOTHER_TMP_LOCATION_DIRECTORY_FOR_EJB"
    in the EJBContainer node but still doesn't work.

    The same thing happens when I test this attribute on EJBComponent declaration.

    Someone knows if there is an enviroment variable that specify this tmp_ejb location
    path?

    It's false that the tmp_ejb is located where the config.xml file is placed.

    I have 3 weblogic servers and they haven't the same behaviour.

    Someone can help me??????

    Thanks.

  2. RE: How to change default compile directory tmp_ejb?

    I ran into the same problem and was wondering if you got an aswer the question you posted in BEA's news group: "How to change default compile directory tmp_ejb?
    "

    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread