Hi !

I've been developping a simple webapplication with a few Entity CMP EJB, Struts
and some JSP.
I registred a Pointbase XA JDBC driver in Weblogic 8.1.
When I want to create a new post in the database via one of my EJB, I get "Due
to vendor limitations, setting transaction isolation upon enlistment for "Pointbase
XA" JDBC XA driver is not supported".
What do I have to add in my xml files to make it work ?
Something with in the weblogic-ejb-jar.xml ?
I'll appreciate some help here...

Extract of my code (CustomerEditAction.java):
<<
(...)
CustomerHomeLocal chome = (CustomerHomeLocal) Locator.getHome("CustomerHomeLocal");
prop = chome.create(cform.getName(), cform.getAddress(), cform.getZipcode(), cform.getCity(),cform.getCountry(),
cform.getEmail(), cform.getPhone(), cform.getHomepage());
(...)

And the error message and stack is:
<<
javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: EJB Exception:; nested exception
is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: java.sql.SQLException: XA error:
XAER_RMERR : A resource manager error has occured in the transaction branch start()
failed on resource 'CaciPool - Pointbase - XA': XAER_RMERR : A resource manager
error has occured in the transaction branch javax.transaction.xa.XAException:
start failed for XAResource 'CaciPool - Pointbase - XA': Due to vendor limitations,
setting transaction isolation upon enlistment for "PointBase XA" JDBC XA driver
is not supported. at weblogic.jdbc.wrapper.XA.createException(XA.java:1 04) at
weblogic.jdbc.jta.DataSource.start(DataSource.java :631) at weblogic.transaction.internal.XAServerResourceInfo .start(XAServerResourceInfo.java:1069)
at weblogic.transaction.internal.XAServerResourceInfo .xaStart(XAServerResourceInfo.java:1001)
at weblogic.transaction.internal.XAServerResourceInfo .enlist(XAServerResourceInfo.java:203)
at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImp l.enlistResource(ServerTransactionImpl.java:419)
at weblogic.jdbc.jta.DataSource.enlist(DataSource.jav a:1230) at weblogic.jdbc.jta.DataSource.refreshXAConnAndEnlis t(DataSource.java:1193)
at weblogic.jdbc.jta.DataSource.getConnection(DataSou rce.java:371) at weblogic.jdbc.jta.DataSource.connect(DataSource.ja va:329)
at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.RmiDataSource.getCon nection(RmiDataSource.java:298)
at weblogic.ejb20.cmp.rdbms.RDBMSPersistenceManager.g etConnection(RDBMSPersistenceManager.java:1841)
at weblogic.ejb20.cmp.rdbms.RDBMSPersistenceManager.e xecGenKeyNamedSequenceTableUpdateAndQuery(RDBMSPer sistenceManager.java:2392)
at weblogic.ejb20.cmp.rdbms.RDBMSPersistenceManager.g etNextGenKeyPreFetch(RDBMSPersistenceManager.java: 2174)
at weblogic.ejb20.cmp.rdbms.RDBMSPersistenceManager.g etNextGenKeyNamedSequenceTable(RDBMSPersistenceMan ager.java:2147)
at com.caci.ejb.CustomerEJB_6i2zhv__WebLogic_CMP_RDBM S.ejbCreate(CustomerEJB_6i2zhv__WebLogic_CMP_RDBMS .java:5403)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native MethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(De legatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324) at weblogic.ejb20.manager.DBManager.create(DBManager. java:1139)
at weblogic.ejb20.manager.DBManager.localCreate(DBMan ager.java:1118) at weblogic.ejb20.internal.EntityEJBLocalHome.create( EntityEJBLocalHome.java:171)
at com.caci.ejb.CustomerEJB_6i2zhv_LocalHomeImpl.crea te(CustomerEJB_6i2zhv_LocalHomeImpl.java:133)
at com.caci.ui.CustomerEditAction.execute(CustomerEdi tAction.java:58) at
(...)

Regards,
Olivier