EJB.jar Deployment Problem - Weblogic

This is a discussion on EJB.jar Deployment Problem - Weblogic ; Hi All !! While deploying EJB.jar on WebLogic 7.0 I'm getting the following Error: The system is out of resources. Consult the following stack trace for details. java.lang.OutOfMemoryError > Module : StarPlanEjb.jar Exception is : Unable to deploy EJB: Eventhough ...

  1. EJB.jar Deployment Problem

    Hi All !!

    While deploying EJB.jar on WebLogic 7.0 I'm getting the following Error:

    The system is out of resources.
    Consult the following stack trace for details.

    java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
    <>
    <010069> Module : StarPlanEjb.jar
    Exception is :

    Unable to deploy EJB:

    Eventhough I have 1 GB RAM with 1.8 GHZ Processor and I think server configuration is enough but why I'm getting this error I don't know. Could anybody Please suggest some solution. Any help would be highly appreciated.

    Thanx & Regards,
    Praveen.

  2. Re: EJB.jar Deployment Problem

    Hi Praveen,

    "Praveen" wrote in message news:3fa7bfdf$1@newsgroups.bea.com...
    > While deploying EJB.jar on WebLogic 7.0 I'm getting the following Error:
    >

    > The system is out of resources.
    > Consult the following stack trace for details.
    >
    > java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
    > <>
    > <010069> > Module : StarPlanEjb.jar
    > Exception is :
    >
    > Unable to deploy EJB:
    >
    > Eventhough I have 1 GB RAM with 1.8 GHZ Processor and I think server configuration is enough but why I'm

    getting this error I don't know. Could anybody Please suggest some solution. Any help would be highly appreciated.

    What are JVM settings used to start the server?

    Regards,

    Slava Imeshev

  3. Re: EJB.jar Deployment Problem

    Increase the setting -Xmx value in startWLS script.

    Praveen wrote:
    >Hi All !!
    >
    > While deploying EJB.jar on WebLogic 7.0 I'm getting the following
    >Error:
    >

    >The system is out of resources.
    >Consult the following stack trace for details.
    >
    >java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
    > <>
    > <010069> >EJB
    > Module : StarPlanEjb.jar
    >Exception is :
    >
    >Unable to deploy EJB:
    >
    > Eventhough I have 1 GB RAM with 1.8 GHZ Processor and I think
    >server configuration is enough but why I'm getting this error I don't
    >know. Could anybody Please suggest some solution. Any help would be
    >highly appreciated.
    >
    >Thanx & Regards,
    >Praveen.

+ Reply to Thread