List EJB home and remote method calls - Weblogic

This is a discussion on List EJB home and remote method calls - Weblogic ; Hi All, Is it possible on WL 6 or 7 to know what are the EJB home/remote methods (and may be arguments) a client is calling. I could not find any argument on ejbc or some .xml descriptor. This can ...

  1. List EJB home and remote method calls

    Hi All,

    Is it possible on WL 6 or 7 to know what are the EJB home/remote methods (and
    may be arguments) a client is calling. I could not find any argument on ejbc or
    some .xml descriptor.

    This can be very helpfull to see if client calls correctly and efficiently the
    EJB serevr.

    Thanks

    guy

  2. Re: List EJB home and remote method calls

    An Ejb jndi binding does not list the remote/home methods of an Ejb.

    "Guy Deffaux" wrote:

    >Hi All,
    >
    >Is it possible on WL 6 or 7 to know what are the EJB home/remote methods
    >(and
    >may be arguments) a client is calling. I could not find any argument
    >on ejbc or
    >some .xml descriptor.
    >
    >This can be very helpfull to see if client calls correctly and efficiently
    >the
    >EJB serevr.
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >guy

  3. Re: List EJB home and remote method calls

    You might try using aspects. Check out:

    http://dev2dev.bea.com/resourcelibra...monitoring.jsp

    -- Rob

    Guy Deffaux wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Is it possible on WL 6 or 7 to know what are the EJB home/remote methods (and
    > may be arguments) a client is calling. I could not find any argument on ejbc or
    > some .xml descriptor.
    >
    > This can be very helpfull to see if client calls correctly and efficiently the
    > EJB serevr.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > guy

  4. Re: List EJB home and remote method calls

    Use SuperPeekPoke from http://www.acelet.com

    You can see all methods and you can invoke them by clicking. It is a part of J2ee
    tools suit.

    You can find SuperPeekPoke lite version in your JBuilder companinon CD as well.

    "Guy Deffaux" wrote:

    >Hi All,
    >
    >Is it possible on WL 6 or 7 to know what are the EJB home/remote methods
    >(and
    >may be arguments) a client is calling. I could not find any argument
    >on ejbc or
    >some .xml descriptor.
    >
    >This can be very helpfull to see if client calls correctly and efficiently
    >the
    >EJB serevr.
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >guy