JAR TO JAR Communication Problem - Weblogic

This is a discussion on JAR TO JAR Communication Problem - Weblogic ; Hi all, I have a bean, through that bean, i need to contact another bean through my intermediate helper class . Both the beans are in the applications folder. Both are session beans. I give the reference to the helper ...

  1. JAR TO JAR Communication Problem

    Hi all,
    I have a bean, through that bean, i need to contact another bean through my intermediate
    helper class . Both the beans are in the applications folder. Both are session
    beans. I give the reference to the helper class jar file and 2nd bean's jar file
    in the manifest file of first bean..
    But still, it is not able to make a call to the bean. It is giving me class not
    found , from my first bean.

    Please help me in this regard,
    It is very urgent.

    Regds,
    Prasanna

  2. Re: JAR TO JAR Communication Problem

    What WLS release are you using?

    I would highly recommend that you package these EJBs together in an EAR
    file.

    In 8.1, you could keep the helper class in APP-INF/classes or APP-INF/lib.

    This has some good info

    http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs81/prog....html#SplitDir

    -- Rob

    Prasanna wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I have a bean, through that bean, i need to contact another bean through my intermediate
    > helper class . Both the beans are in the applications folder. Both are session
    > beans. I give the reference to the helper class jar file and 2nd bean's jar file
    > in the manifest file of first bean..
    > But still, it is not able to make a call to the bean. It is giving me class not
    > found , from my first bean.
    >
    > Please help me in this regard,
    > It is very urgent.
    >
    > Regds,