JavaBeans vs Enterprise JavaBeans - Weblogic

This is a discussion on JavaBeans vs Enterprise JavaBeans - Weblogic ; Hi Everyone, I am kindly asking whoever is there to point me to a URL where I can read about pros and cons of using Enterprise JavaBeans rather than JavaBeans to access my back-end tier database. Ofcourse, general and major ...

  1. JavaBeans vs Enterprise JavaBeans

    Hi Everyone,

    I am kindly asking whoever is there to point me to a URL where I can read about
    pros and cons of using Enterprise JavaBeans rather than JavaBeans to access my
    back-end tier database. Ofcourse, general and major differences b/w both technologies
    will be of a great help.

    Thanks,

    -RT

  2. Re: JavaBeans vs Enterprise JavaBeans

    Refer to
    http://www.intertech-inc.com/DOWNLOA...r/ed053002.pdf

    "RT" wrote:

    >Hi Everyone,
    >
    >I am kindly asking whoever is there to point me to a URL where I can
    >read about
    >pros and cons of using Enterprise JavaBeans rather than JavaBeans to
    >access my
    >back-end tier database. Ofcourse, general and major differences b/w both
    >technologies
    >will be of a great help.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >-RT