Problem woking with entity beans on WL 8.1 - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Problem woking with entity beans on WL 8.1 - Weblogic ; Hi, I'm evaluating WL8.1.I'm able to deploy session beans & MDBs & test successfully.Similarly , I' m able to deploy entity beans but, not able to test it successfully.It says there was a problem in identifying the bean using the ...

  1. Problem woking with entity beans on WL 8.1

    Hi,
    I'm evaluating WL8.1.I'm able to deploy session beans & MDBs & test successfully.Similarly
    , I' m able to deploy entity beans but, not able to test it successfully.It says
    there was a problem in identifying the bean using the specified JNDI name.The
    underlying table name contains '_'(underscorre).Does this create problem.Is there
    any patch for this from bea?

    It 'll be greate if some one respond with the details.
    Thanks
    Raja

  2. Re: Problem woking with entity beans on WL 8.1

    CR122524_81sp1.jar
    is required if a table has a underscore(_).

    "raja" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >I'm evaluating WL8.1.I'm able to deploy session beans & MDBs & test successfully.Similarly
    >, I' m able to deploy entity beans but, not able to test it successfully.It
    >says
    >there was a problem in identifying the bean using the specified JNDI
    >name.The
    >underlying table name contains '_'(underscorre).Does this create problem.Is
    >there
    >any patch for this from bea?
    >
    >It 'll be greate if some one respond with the details.
    >Thanks
    >Raja

  3. Re: Problem woking with entity beans on WL 8.1

    Thanks for ur info.Is this 'CR122524_81sp1.jar' available from bea site?
    Regards
    Raja
    "Deepak Vohra" wrote:

    >CR122524_81sp1.jar
    >is required if a table has a underscore(_).
    >
    >"raja" wrote:
    >>
    >>Hi,
    >>I'm evaluating WL8.1.I'm able to deploy session beans & MDBs & test

    >successfully.Similarly
    >>, I' m able to deploy entity beans but, not able to test it successfully.It
    >>says
    >>there was a problem in identifying the bean using the specified JNDI
    >>name.The
    >>underlying table name contains '_'(underscorre).Does this create problem.Is
    >>there
    >>any patch for this from bea?
    >>
    >>It 'll be greate if some one respond with the details.
    >>Thanks
    >>Raja

  4. RE: Re: Problem woking with entity beans on WL 8.1

    I have the same issue, where can I find CR122524_81sp1.jar ? Thanks!!

  5. Re: Re: Problem woking with entity beans on WL 8.1

    "DP" wrote in message news:3f8f31b2$1@newsgroups.bea.com...
    > I have the same issue, where can I find CR122524_81sp1.jar ? Thanks!!

    Contact support@bea.com and mention the patch.

    Regards,

    Slava Imeshev

  6. RE: RE: Re: Problem woking with entity beans on WL 8.1

    I have exactly the same issue, where can I find CR122524_81sp1.jar ? Thanks!!

+ Reply to Thread