t3 size exceeded sporadically from managed server - Weblogic

This is a discussion on t3 size exceeded sporadically from managed server - Weblogic ; In WLS 8.1 SP2, sporadically a managed server startup fails with t3 message size exceeded the limit (10mb). Since the message received during boot sequence, we are sure that the request is not coming from any external clients. It should ...

  1. t3 size exceeded sporadically from managed server

    In WLS 8.1 SP2, sporadically a managed server startup fails with t3 message
    size exceeded the limit (10mb). Since the message received during boot
    sequence, we are sure that the request is not coming from any external
    clients. It should be either from the admin server or managed server itself.

    Deletion of managed server root directory from the domain and restart
    attempt again fixes the problem.

  2. Re: t3 size exceeded sporadically from managed server

    "bob smith" writes:

    > In WLS 8.1 SP2, sporadically a managed server startup fails with t3 message
    > size exceeded the limit (10mb). Since the message received during boot
    > sequence, we are sure that the request is not coming from any external
    > clients. It should be either from the admin server or managed server itself.
    >
    > Deletion of managed server root directory from the domain and restart
    > attempt again fixes the problem.

    I think you should raise a support case. We have sometimes seen this
    internally but never been able to track it down.

    andy