JMX threading problems - Weblogic

This is a discussion on JMX threading problems - Weblogic ; We have a JMX deployment utility we wrote. It works fine for most cases but when we get into any decent sized clustered environment we always end up getting screwey results. For example, we have an admin server that manages ...

  1. JMX threading problems

    We have a JMX deployment utility we wrote. It works fine for most cases but
    when we get into any decent sized clustered environment we always end up
    getting screwey results. For example, we have an admin server that manages
    10 non-clustered managed servers. We have various developers deploying code
    to these managed servers using the JMX tool. Periodically we get this
    javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException. When that happens, we have to
    bounce the Admin server to deploy anything new! Why should the failure of
    deployment of one application to one non-clustered managed server cause the
    Admin server to fail to deploy anything else to any managed server?

    We've seen the javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException all over the
    place. We've seen lots of other screwy errors that only happen when we
    deploy to a large cluster (10 or more machines) but not with one server or
    just a few managed servers.

    Any ideas?
    thanks

  2. Re: JMX threading problems

    Can you please describe the exact scenario when this exception shows up?

    Also you have posted to the wrong group, you should use weblogic.developer.interest.management , and you may get a faster answer there.

+ Reply to Thread