Hi

I have created a weblogic cluster running on 9001. The cluster has 2 managed servers running on 8001 and 8003. I can access the application depolyed on the cluster by using http://localhost:8001/Appname & http://localhost:8003/Appname.

I was wondering if there is any way to configure weblogic internal webserver to actually use the cluster. I don't want to use external webservers like Apache etc , because I don't have enough memory in my machine.

I can't see any document describing this in bea website, Can somebody help please?

Vijay