Serialization with ChunkedObjectInputStream. Sometimes yes sometimes no. - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Serialization with ChunkedObjectInputStream. Sometimes yes sometimes no. - Weblogic ; I'm working on a system that's built on Weblogic 7 sp4 and for some reason whenever the app server is setup in a clustered manner I've noticed that object serialization fails but in such a way that if there's a ...

  1. Serialization with ChunkedObjectInputStream. Sometimes yes sometimes no.

    I'm working on a system that's built on Weblogic 7 sp4 and for some reason whenever the app server is setup in a clustered manner I've noticed that object serialization fails but in such a way that if there's a delay involved after the writeObject before the readObject. It works. But whenever there's little delay is doesn't work even though if you inspect
    the contents of the stream's chunk you can quite clearly see from the data stream that the data is there.

    Basically it's using ChunkedObjectInputStream because it's marshalling parameters over the wire in a custered environment.

  2. Re: Serialization with ChunkedObjectInputStream. Sometimes yes sometimes no.

    Can you duplicate this at will. Do you have a test case which I can use to duplicate it?

    This is quite strange but , if there is a way to duplicate this problem , I will try to see if I can identify the root cause.

    Please tell me the JVM you are using as well.

    /
    sree

+ Reply to Thread