Help with cluster failover!!!!Please.... - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Help with cluster failover!!!!Please.... - Weblogic ; Hi friends I've a big problem. I've a domain with an admin, 1 cluster + 4 managed server, an hw load balancer. The problem is simple:I start a session on server1, then it goes down but the session isn't replicated ...

  1. Help with cluster failover!!!!Please....

    Hi friends
    I've a big problem. I've a domain with an admin, 1 cluster + 4 managed server,
    an hw load balancer. The problem is simple:I start a session on server1, then
    it goes down but the session isn't replicated on a another server (three servers
    running!).
    the session id that I receive is: 52 chars for session id ! primary server id
    ! NONE. This "NONE" is the problem but I don't know why the server gives always
    this value. I tried to set the replication group in this way:

    Server Primary Group Secondary Group

    S1 G1 G2
    S2 G1 G2
    S3 G3 G4
    S4 G3 G4

    Is it correct? but isn't the solution....
    The web app is correctly deployed and the session param is set to "replicated".
    So Where could be the error?

    thank you very much

    Mark

  2. Re: Help with cluster failover!!!!Please....

    Look at cluster monitoring table, maybe can help you to find a solution to the
    problem. It has a strange behaviour:

    Fragments Fragments Known Lost Name
    Servers
    Received Sent Servers Multicast Messages

    0 84 PACI01 0
    PACI01 1

    0 81 PACI02 0
    PACI02 1

    354 94 PACI04 PACI02 2 PACI03
    4
    PACI01 PACI03

    354 95 PACI02 PACI03 2 PACI04
    4
    PACI01 PACI04

    It seems that server 1 (PACI01) and server 2(PACI 02) don't work well.
    help me please

    Mark

+ Reply to Thread