I have two physical machines, one running the admin server and two managed servers.
I want to configure two more managed servers on the other machine. I am installing
Weblogic 8.1SP2 as a service in Windows 2003 Server. I will have a total of four
managed servers running on two machines in one cluster.

How do I configure two managed servers on the second machine without creating
an admin server on the second machine? As, my admin server lives on the first
machine.

Also, I have had trouble setting the ADMIN_URL in the managed server start up
script. The service starts fine if I use ADMIN_URL=http://locahost:7001 (provide
that I have configured a local server), however if I try to set ADMIN_URL=http://:7001,
the service will not start, even though I can ping the host in port from machine
two.