Cluster Failover - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Cluster Failover - Weblogic ; I am deploying an application in weblogic 7.0 cluster setup. When one of the servers in the cluster goes down i get a peer gone exception in my client and my next transactions continue on to the other server in ...

  1. Cluster Failover

    I am deploying an application in weblogic 7.0 cluster setup.
    When one of the servers in the cluster goes down i get a peer gone exception in
    my client and my next transactions continue on to the other server in the cluster.

    How can i make the current transaction that failed to automatically get routed
    to the next available server in the cluster.

  2. Re: Cluster Failover

    have you checked out?
    http://edocs.bea.com/wli/docs70/deploy/highav.htm

    "Meena" wrote in message news:<4028e4c0$1@newsgroups.bea.com>...
    > I am deploying an application in weblogic 7.0 cluster setup.
    > When one of the servers in the cluster goes down i get a peer gone exception in
    > my client and my next transactions continue on to the other server in the cluster.
    >
    > How can i make the current transaction that failed to automatically get routed
    > to the next available server in the cluster.

  3. Re: Cluster Failover

    Meena wrote:
    >How can i make the current transaction that failed to automatically get
    >routed to the next available server in the cluster?

    Use Coherence: http://www.tangosol.com/coherence.jsp

    Brian J. Mitchell
    Systems Administrator, TRX
    email: brian.mitchell@trx.com
    office: +1 404 327 7238
    mobile: +1 678 283 6530

    PGP key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?...rch=0x8BEE2240
    Fingerprint: 3A84 A5D6 EE26 BC10 E525 1905 6FF0 0B6F 8BEE 2240