session id format in WL 8.1 - Weblogic

This is a discussion on session id format in WL 8.1 - Weblogic ; Anyone knows the session id format of WL 8.1? I know that the first part is by default a 52-byte random number. But I also realize that when WL is running is clusters, there will be some numbers coming after ...

  1. session id format in WL 8.1

    Anyone knows the session id format of WL 8.1? I know that the first part is by
    default a 52-byte random number. But I also realize that when WL is running is
    clusters, there will be some numbers coming after the random number. What are
    they? What is the format? Our Portal 8.1 site is now under security audit and
    we have an urgent need to let the auditors know the session ID format.

    Can anyone help?

    Vincent

  2. Re: session id format in WL 8.1

    http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs81/clu...g.html#1028843

    "Vincent Lam" wrote in message

    > Anyone knows the session id format of WL 8.1? I know that the first part

    is by
    > default a 52-byte random number. But I also realize that when WL is

    running is
    > clusters, there will be some numbers coming after the random number. What

    are
    > they? What is the format? Our Portal 8.1 site is now under security audit

    and
    > we have an urgent need to let the auditors know the session ID format.
    >
    > Can anyone help?
    >
    > Vincent

+ Reply to Thread