debug to stdout - Weblogic

This is a discussion on debug to stdout - Weblogic ; I have a cluster with 2 wls servers and 1 admin server. ( 7.0sp4 ) I can't get the "Debug to stdout" option to work. When I run my app on a singler server instance it works fine, here I ...

  1. debug to stdout

    I have a cluster with 2 wls servers and 1 admin server. ( 7.0sp4 )
    I can't get the "Debug to stdout" option to work.
    When I run my app on a singler server instance it works fine, here I can change
    the log level an hit the apply button.
    But when I run the app on the cluster nothing happens.

    Kris

  2. Re: debug to stdout

    "Kristian" wrote:
    >I can't get the "Debug to stdout" option to work.

    Kris: Would you mind posting your config.xml (or at least the STDOUT logging
    section)?

    Brian J. Mitchell
    Systems Administrator, TRX
    email: brian.mitchell@trx.com
    office: +1 404 327 7238
    mobile: +1 678 283 6530

    PGP key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?...rch=0x8BEE2240
    Fingerprint: 3A84 A5D6 EE26 BC10 E525 1905 6FF0 0B6F 8BEE 2240