Is a programmatic API to the Node Manager? - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Is a programmatic API to the Node Manager? - Weblogic ; Regards. Eran...

  1. Is a programmatic API to the Node Manager?

    Regards.
    Eran

  2. Re: Is a programmatic API to the Node Manager?

    "eran" wrote:
    >Is a programmatic API to the Node Manager?

    What are you attempting to accomplish? Well, maybe I can at least
    give a starting point. In versions 7.0 and 8.1, try this:

    weblogic.management.configuration.NodeManagerMBean

    see this document for details:

    http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs81/java...agerMBean.html

    Let me know if you need more details...

    Brian J. Mitchell
    Systems Administrator, TRX
    email: brian.mitchell@trx.com

  3. Re: Is a programmatic API to the Node Manager?

    "eran" wrote:
    >Is a programmatic API to the Node Manager?

    What are you attempting to accomplish? Well, maybe I can at least
    give a starting point. In versions 7.0 and 8.1, try this:

    weblogic.management.configuration.NodeManagerMBean

    see this document for details:

    http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs81/java...agerMBean.html

    Let me know if you need more details...

    Brian J. Mitchell