I have installed weblogic 8.1 platform on my machine in a cluster enviorment with
two managed nodes.when I start the managed nodes errors are coming on the server
log regarding mdb.connection pool and datasources failure.Its saying that since
point base server is not running it failed to make the connection pool.Where as
in the startMangedWeblogic script it doesnt start the pointbase server.So should
i start it manually or should i changed the deployments of the connection pool,datasources
and mdbs which are part of the weblogic installation , from cluster deployment
to admin server deployment provided it doesnt create any problem in the working
of WLS,portal and workshop because I am using them.

Thanks
Saurabh