We have a problem with our web application.

On a non-clustered environment, the application works perfectly fine.

However, in a clustered environment, some functionality seems to be missing. We are able to log in go into our "queue" page. However, from there, if we click on a task within the work queue, we get a "Page Not Found" error. Instead of taking us to a details screen, it appears it doesn't even access the next IP component to bring itself to the subsequent JSP.

I know that the details screen is there bcause if we try to access with another URL, we can find it.

We are using WL Platform 7.0 with Portal 7.0. IIS on the front end. Please let me know if you have any ideas....

Thanks,

Quoc