Weblogic 7.0 Cluster Script Request - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Weblogic 7.0 Cluster Script Request - Weblogic ; Hi; We are trying to boot two Win2K Servers which will then automatically start a Weblogic Cluster called MyCluster. We are able to boot server A with Admin Srv and Node manager supporting two JVM Nodes (Node1 and Node2) and ...

  1. Weblogic 7.0 Cluster Script Request

    Hi;
    We are trying to boot two Win2K Servers which will then automatically start a Weblogic Cluster called MyCluster. We are able to boot server A with Admin Srv and Node manager supporting two JVM Nodes (Node1 and Node2) and Server B with only Node manager starting two JVM nodes (Node3 and Node4). We can manually start the cluster with all 4 nodes within the console but are unable to start the nodes automatically using scripting. The nodes start up using StartManagedServer, but are not seen in the console as being part of the cluster. Please advise.

  2. Re: Weblogic 7.0 Cluster Script Request

    Can you post here your config.xml?

+ Reply to Thread