Hi,

I generated keys and certificate using CertGen .Then I concatenated the generated
key to CertGenCA.pem. ( as described in teh documentation for ImportPrivateKey
utility).

However when I try to actually use the ImportPrivateKey utility, I get the following
exception

java.lang.RuntimeException: Missing license file for: WebLogic Platform 8.1
at weblogic.security.utils.SSLSetup.getLicenseLevel(S SLSetup.java:183)
at weblogic.security.utils.SSLSetup.getWrapperClass(S SLSetup.java:221)
at weblogic.security.utils.SSLContextWrapper.getInsta nce(SSLContextWrapper.java:25)
at utils.ImportPrivateKey.importKey(ImportPrivateKey. java:49)
at utils.ImportPrivateKey.importKey(ImportPrivateKey. java:39)
at utils.ImportPrivateKey.main(ImportPrivateKey.java: 24)

Any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks in Advance
Amit