Hi

I am evaluating Weblogic Server 8.1 and I'd like to know if there is any specail
configuration, or the minimum configuration, needed to set up 2 machines in a
cluster and, more important, to use the failover feature (HTTP session replication
on different machines) and let another app server instance to complete the job
performed by the first one before it crashes...

What happen if a client access a HTTP session, perform a long operation (encryption/decryption
by example) but the server crashes before the end of the operation ?

Thanks

Eric
Ericsson Research