I have two machines (Machine A and Machine B) both running weblogic 8.1 in Windows
2000 environment.

The IP address of Machine A and Machine B is 10.87.17.153 and 10.87.17.159 respectively.

I need to make a cluster which is conposed of this two machine , one of the machine
is acted as Administration Server.

In machine A, I start the Weblogic server by using command 'startWebLogic'

I already created a domain - 'mydomain' and create server instance - 'myServer'
and additional two server instances 'myServer-1' and 'myServer-2' in Machine A

The listen address of myServer-1 is localhost and port is 7001
The listen address of myServer-2 is 10.87.17.159 and port is 10000

Then I start the server instance of machine A by using command 'startManagedWebLogic
myServer-1 http://localhost:7001'

Then I start the remote server instance of machine A by using command 'startManagedWebLogic
myServer-2 http://localhost:7001'

Then I get this error

<
Unable to create a server socket on Channel Default for: 10.87.7.129, port: 1000
0. java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address: JVM_Bind Perhaps the
address 10.87.7.129 is incorrect or another process is using port 10000.>
failed to bind to the configured port. The port may already be used by another
process.>

<
Unable to initialize the server: Server failed to bind to the requested port.
Se
e preceeding log message for details.>
************************************************** *************************
The WebLogic Server did not start up properly.
Exception raised: 'weblogic.server.ServerLifecycleException: Server failed to
bi
nd to the requested port. See preceeding log message for details.'
Reason: Server failed to bind to the requested port. See preceeding log message
for details.

I also change the using other port for the setting of listend address of machine
B, but still get the same error.

Any one can help me to solve this problem... It's very urgent..
Thanks!